Thursday, December 24, 2009

merry christmas ;)

You know what's really weird?
The first thing I reflexively typed in this post was "I'm not crazy. But I feel like it lately."
What the hell? No, I don't?
Anyway, I can't believe another year is over. I know that sentiment is tres passe, and completely overused every December, but I really feel like that.
I haven't posted in.. I don't even know. A couple months.
I feel like my life is going way too fast now. I'm really young, and I feel like I need things to slow down before I get super old, super fast.
Whatever. That's not very interesting.
My grandpapa died about three weeks ago. That was terribly sad, but not a tragedy. He was almost ninety-two, and he'd had a really great life. Death is always sad, always something to think about. But at least I know now that he can be with my uncle, who was lost 5 years ago, in a car wreck.
No, I'm not religious. I don't believe in God so much. I just believe in Heaven.
I can get through life as long as I have signs that there is a Heaven. People finally being together, whether it be consciously or not. That makes life worth it, I think.
And now, on Monday, the uncle I'm closest to had a heart attack. He had two blockages opened up. Scary shit, scary shit.
It's just another sign of the worth of life to me that he lived. Well, not 'just'. It's also amazingly relieving. I love him very much, and in no way does he deserve to die at this young an age - he's only 46.
All I've talked about so far is endings.
The year ending, a life ending. Well, I talked about the non-ending of a life, too. I just get really sentimental around this time of year no matter how hard I try to be a normal person.
Whatevs.
What else can I say?
I am extremely excited for tomorrow. Christmas, baby. I love it. I'm getting a ton of things from MAC, Sephora, and a gorgeous white dress. Along with just about every fashion magazine on the market. Marie-claire, Elle, Flare, Fashion, among others, and of course, the Bible - Vogue! Actually, the three new editions of Vogue. I believe Rachel McAdams is on one cover, Britney Spears on the next, and it has completely slipped my mind who's on the third. Why there are three, I haven't the slightest idea.
But I'm going shopping on boxing day, obvs. What else would I be doing? I seriously hope American Apparel has SOME sort of sale going on in the area of dresses. Or skirts. I really only wear dresses, skirts, leggings and tights. Sometimes I'll wear shorts if they're fashion-y enough.
I plan on getting the Printed Cotton Spandex Jersey Frock, a lovely dress with a boat neckline and a pocket in the front, with an african inspired print, the Stripe Pocket Frock, which is.. well, striped with a pocket and a boat neckline. And the Disco Short! Fancy little hot pants with a high waist. They're just beyond. That's the type of short I will wear.
But I won't bore you with the other things I'm getting. ;)
Anyway, I'm super excited to get those things - WOAH! The lights just went out for about 3 seconds.
Weird.
Well, as an end note, I am completely obsessed with Beyonce's songs Radio, and Video Phone (which features Lady Gaga, except not on the first Sasha Fierce album, but on the deluxe addition, it includes the extended Lady Gaga version, which is.. fierce).
Love you !
xox
Oh! And Merry Christmas!



You can look at my other blog www.howtheylookatme.blogspot.com for my Merry Christmas picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment