Friday, December 25, 2009

I love women.

So, hey homeys. Today is Christmas. No, seriously. It's totally Christmas. Whatevs.
I loved today. It was amazing. I got so many nice things. Tons of makeup from MAC, Benefit, and Make Up For Ever (their Pro line), among other brands. Oh, and a ton of Avon things! I am so happily surprised with the quality of the Avon makeup I got! It's because my Nanny is an Avon consultant. And my mother is an Arbonne consultant. I prefer Arbonne, because you can never really use 'Arbonne' in the same sentence as 'tacky' unless you're using them in this sentence together. It's certified vegan, absolutely no animal products in any way, even the ink on their packaging is byproduct-free. No fragrances or dyes, it's one hundred percent hypoallergenic. Some companies can call themselves hypoallergenic when 4% or less of their test panel reacts, but if anyone on the test panel reacts, Arbonne goes back to the drawing board. Anyway, I'm not a sales pitch. I will just inform you of good brands or products.
I love the Barbie collection by Cake! Smells like cake, man.
I always want to use the term awesome-sauce. But I'm not a geek, or the type of monotonous person who could pull that off. I'm a diva, I'm a fashion know-it-all. I recognized the designs of Alexander McQueen in Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' video - and I think everything about this sentence should display to you that I'm no type of person to pull off awesome-sauce.
Have I told you I sing? I have no idea. Whether I have or not, I'll tell you again. I sing well. Well, really well. I took Royal Conservatory vocal lessons for three years. I think that's how I'll first get famous. I can't decide which route to fame I'll take. Ultimately I'm going to be an actress, but I need to have some singing in there. And modeling, I need to model. Because I rock at it, and I love fashion. The modeling will come in time, though, once I'm already known and people want me for their ad campaigns.
I got the lead in the play my school is doing for the drama festival this year. Mind you, I've gotten the second female lead in the past two years' plays, but they were never the primary lead. This one is. I was up against two girls who absolutely despise me. I got it, of course. I always win. Whether I win always or not, I have decided I always win. And since I've decided that I always win, I've won.
I believe in the universe. I can't help it. It's not something I thought up or something that someone told me about, it's not outwardly induced, it's just there. That's why I truly believe in it. And no, I don't mean I believe in astronomy. I mean I believe in signs, I believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe that you create your own destiny with the way you think. Like whether you think positively or negatively, logically or spontaneously, artistically or business-oriented. Not that these opposites can never coincide with each other. But I can never really express to you all the gray area in the world. Nothing is black or white, yes or no. There are always circumstances to everything. Except trying to pass a law in which men can rape their wives. That's a dick move in any circumstance. Dick move being the understatement of all ma'fucking history. I know. It's not lost on me.
I just hate men sometimes. I know that that is a bit sexist, but I can't help it. Come the shit on. We haven't even been legal people, us women, for a century yet. It's only been what? Eighty years? I really can't fathom why men didn't realize that behind every decision, behind every move a king or emperor made, there was a woman. Cleopatra behind Caesar, Juno behind Zeus. Being a woman is the highest honor one can receive, I think. Woman. The word just sounds so... womanly. It's so fantastic to have curves, to not have the chromosome mutation of men, to have such intense bonds, to be bitches. I love women. I am fascinated by them. Men and women love looking at women. I'm pretty much straight, I wouldn't call myself bisexual, but women are just unstoppably, irrevocably, women.
I think this is my favourite post. If you're looking at the way I just wrote 'favourite' and thinking, "Wtf? A 'u'? Is she daft?", I'm just going to let you know, I'm Canadian.
Anyway, I'm exhausted. it's 10:49 and I've been up since 8:00. I know, that's pretty normal. Well, not fo' me, fool.
Exhaustiooooon!
Love you all, all you three followers to this bloggy.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment