Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello, lover.

I had a really good day today :) .
Isn't that happy!?
I think it's beyond.
I had art class first thing, and that was really fun.
It's so chill in that class.
We just draw and listen to music.
Nice way to get a 90 if you ask me.
Don't worry, I'll get a 90.
And then I had Careers!
Which was AMAZING.
A German exchange student came and did a presentation for my class :) .
She was so cool, I loved her accent, it was adorable!
I'm going to exchange to Japan for the summer! :D
I am so excited for that.
Well, I'm pretty sure that's happening.
It probably will.
And theeeen, I had History.
Which is BYFAR my favourite class.
I love history, I really do.
Especially now.
It's like they've broken down and decided to tell us the truth.
People are bad, and they've mostly been bad in the past.
Thank you, education.
Did you know that because of Careers and History, which are both in French, I am having trouble speaking English?
I was brought up French until I was like, 5, alors I think it's coming back to get me.
After that, I had Science.
The actual teachings in that class.. I'm having a bit of trouble with.
But 90 percentages shall prevail.
But the people in that class are hilarious.
I love them ;D .
Then, I went to the gym, because I'm losing 20 pounds before Christmas, and going to the gym is probably condusive to losing weight.
After that I did homework, then went to my brothers hockey game.
After all this time, growing up in a hockey-obsessed family, rebelling, never watching games, going so far as to say I'm AGAINST hockey, I will admit - I liked watching the hockey tonight.
Still not the NHL, but this shit was entertaining.
Crazy how much skill some 12 year olds have.
Anyway, I am tired as fuck.
But, really, how tired is fuck?
Not very tired ;D .

No comments:

Post a Comment