Friday, January 15, 2010

promises, promises

So, you read my blog. I know you did, because someone told me that you read what I wrote about a certain rumor I heard. You know what I'm talking about.
Well, I'm not going to tell you who told me, but I will tell you that I know the person wasn't lying. I saw the conversation happening. He lies about me, why wouldn't he lie about you?
But you know what? I'm not disclosing anything else. Remember that time there was a rumor about me going around that I called your mom a crack whore? Totally untrue and totally unfair. You wouldn't tell me who told you. Well, that's what's up. I'm not going to tell you. You can wonder and wonder and wonder who he said this to. I don't give a damn. You and your friends treated me like shit, and I'm not about to do you any favors. You can even wonder if I'm making it up! That's what someone told me you thought, you thought I made it up. I didn't, that's for sure. But I'm not going to supply any closure, put your brain at peace. Won't do it.
I'm not trying to be mean - I'm just keeping promises.





Note- This better not turn into anything. Anyone who turns this into something is an idiot. This better be the end. I'm over fifteen-year-olds who think it's totally awesome to have stupid drama like this. I don't even like calling it drama. It's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment