Friday, January 15, 2010

creepin' in just like an itch

I don't want to start liking someone that will never like me back. It's so useless, and such a waste of time. I don't want to be vulnerable. I don't want there to exist someone who could break my heart.
I'll just look at him as a friend. Then he'll be in the friend zone, and I won't be attracted to him anymore.
Whatever. Listen to Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. And listen to Oceans by the Format. This guy I know has awesome taste in music, and when he shows me good songs, I'm going to post them on here, I've decided.
I don't feel like myself.
I can't wait for next semester! I just changed to vocal music and construction tech. I was wearing pink tights today, and the lady making my schedule looked at me like I was insane when I said, "Alright, I'll go with construction tech! Who knows? It might be fun!". Sorry I'm not totally mundane. I just drank cold chocolate. It was hot chocolate. Then I started listening to music and I forgot about it.
I'm going to the states tomorrow with my best friend. Well, one of my best friends. I have a few. He's just the one I've been spending most of my time with. I'm going to shop my little heart out.
Who am I kidding - I shopped my heart out a long time ago.
I made a xanga blog account. I won't forget about blogspot, though. It was, after all, my first.
There will just be less blogs here. That's all.
I'm so into the Grecian look! I'm also MAD into mint green nail polish! Illamasqua makes a fan' one. I really want all the gold eye shadows from MAC. I want Bronze from MAC, too. I GOT A JOB, TOO! I am so excited. I'm a hostess/waitress/dessert maker/drive-thru talker. Trop excitant! I can buy so many things! My mom was buying me everything, before. Besides Christmas and Birthday money, of course. Which, technically, still comes from her. I'm a mommy's girl.
Anyway, I have to go to bed if there's any chance of me getting up at eight o'clock tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment